Great Clients can just make my day…
Today is the 4 month anniversary of my joining the team at z11communications. No two days have been the same, so this job certainly fulfills my need for “change and variety”.
I had a vague suspicion that working at z11communications would be “interesting”, but I truly had no idea of the wonderful people I would meet. I have always thought that any work is “doable” if you are surrounded good people, and z11communications has great clients.
With the day half over, I find myself wondering, where else could I have partnered with clients like these:
- a man who is bringing animated potatoes to life
- a young businesswoman who has turned her passion for SEC football into a full-on store
- a man using the success of his primary business to launch his dream of owning a food company
- various members of the business community embracing the non-profit sector by participating in the Gladiator games
- people getting excited about the move of the UT Rock so much that a t-shirt was created
- an out-of-state company that has been involved in various hazardous waste cleanup efforts in my own community
- museums which educate and entertain both old and young
I can’t think of any other place I’d rather be at the moment. – Stephany